We took one last trip before we left DC (when the weather was finally warm enough). We decided we HAD to see Niagara falls before we left. Well, Clark had been there before, so I decided I had to see it :). We also went to Palmyra, NY to see the historic church sites. For those readers of our blog who are not LDS, the first half of the pictures will probably be rather boring. It was a really special trip though and we are so glad we squeezed it in at the end of our time on the east coast.
| The upper room of the Joseph Smith Log Home |
The Sacred Grove
Outside of the log home. It was reconstructed to it's original design by the church.
Hill Cumorah
Getting wet at Niagara Falls!
Sleeping boys on the way home. Are they not the sweetest thing you have ever seen?
Aww, that last pic melts my heart! Cute brothers. I've always wanted to go to Palmyra, I bet it was special. I'm so excited to see you later this month!!!
ReplyDeleteWOW looke like a fun FUN trip!!! Your boys are so cute. Seriously. Are you going to Deanna's wedding???
ReplyDelete